Cyber security in the legal sector
UK law firms are at risk of cyberattacks due to the rapid growth of digital technology.
Cyphere provides comprehensive solutions, including continuous security checks, CREST penetration testing and vulnerability assessments to ensure cyber security compliance and data protection.
Get in touch
The importance of cyber security for legal firms
Legal firms are subject to heavy regulation in the industry and must adhere to strict cybersecurity measures. This means that any organisation working in the legal sector must be aware of its responsibilities under existing regulations and prepared to face any new cyber threats or challenges that may arise.
Unique Cyber Security Challenges in the Legal Sector
Law firms must secure digital and physical documents, restrict access to sensitive data, and comply with regulations.
Remote work increases data breach risk. Law firms must secure remote devices and monitor access.
Law firms must comply with data protection regulations and disclose cyber security policies to clients.
The Benefits of Specialised Cyber Security Services for Legal Firms
Cyber security experts can help law firms stay ahead of hackers.
Outsourcing cyber security can save law firms time and money, allowing them to focus on their legal practice.
Cyber threat specialists can help law firms detect and prevent cyberattacks.
Clients trust law firms with sensitive data. Cyber security builds trust.
Proactive cyber security is essential for law firms. Compliance should follow.
Why choose Cyphere as your offensive security service provider?
Excellent people to work with.
Very good knowledge of requirement and give us correct findings with excellent remedy to improve our security for our B2B portal site.
Harman was great, really knowledgeable
Harman was great, really knowledgeable, helpful and on hand to answer any questions. The final report was very clear providing the technical information in an easy to read format which could be understood by the leaders of the business.
My experience of the team was 5 star.
They were so helpful, and their technical delivery and client communication were excellent.
Extremely satisfied with approach, speed and end results. Thanks.
Our Cyber Security Solutions for the Legal Sector
- Continuous security checks via CREST penetration testing and vulnerability assessments – Our cyber security solutions for law firms protect data and systems with continuous checks, pen testing, and vulnerability assessments.
- IT health check to determine a holistic review of technical risks – Estate-wide cyber security assessment identifies critical assets and entry points for threats.
- Cyber security maturity assessments (risk assessment) – Holistic cyber security gap analysis covers policies, processes, technical controls, and incident response.
- Cyber security toolkit for boards and senior stakeholders – A time-limited interactive session aimed at senior stakeholders to get to grips with strategic and functional routes to cyber security maturity.
- Managed security services and monitoring – Cyphere provides specialised cyber security services that offer law firms access to expert knowledge, increased efficiency, reduced risk and liability, and improved client confidence and compliance.