UK’s Leading IT Security Services Company
Cyphere are a UK-based security services company providing pen testing and managed security services around eCommerce, Fintech, IT, Healthcare, Education sectors.
- Extensive focus on service quality.
- We take account of your business context and ensure it’s reflected in our proposals.
- Demonstrating independent approach towards work that is free from products or other inclinations.
A secure cyber sphere for every organisation we connect with.
As a UK based IT security services business, our flexibility, engagement process and delivery approach often surprises customers. This is based on excellent communication, easy operational style and open two-way dialogue with all contacts. In the offensive cyber security domain, it’s all about your thought process. By thinking like an adversary, we understand the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by attackers to bypass corporate defenses in place.
Our experience across various sectors
Our Pen Testing Services
- Protect your business against evolving network & infrastructure threats
- Check services, patching, passwords, configurations & hardening issues
- Internal, external, network segregation & device reviews
- PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR Compliance support
- Helps shape IT strategy & investments
Recent Blog Entries
Read Cyphere report containing analysis around various vulnerabilities and threat trends thorough the pandemic affecting major products. Read full report.
Network monitoring is an IT process that monitors endpoints and servers within a network infrastructure while Network security monitoring allows having insights and statistical data about the communications. Read our article and learn about more differences.
Mobile Device Security is the study of security measures that are designed in order to protect mobile phones. We have explained how you can protect your devices in this article.
Lateral movement consists of techniques and strategies that allow attackers to move around in the network. Learn how to block lateral movement techniques and strategies.
We have explained endpoint security in detail which is the process of ensuring that all the endpoints or end-user devices like workstations, laptops and mobile devices are protected from advanced cyber threats.
We have explained GDPR Statement in detail which is a way to inform people about the actions your organisation has made to fulfil the high standards of the GDPR.