UK’s Leading IT Security Services Company
Cyphere are a UK-based security services company providing pen testing and managed security services around eCommerce, Fintech, IT, Healthcare, Education sectors.
- Extensive focus on service quality.
- We take account of your business context and ensure it’s reflected in our proposals.
- Demonstrating independent approach towards work that is free from products or other inclinations.
A secure cyber sphere for every organisation we connect with.
As a UK based IT security services business, our flexibility, engagement process and delivery approach often surprises customers. This is based on excellent communication, easy operational style and open two-way dialogue with all contacts. In the offensive cyber security domain, it’s all about your thought process. By thinking like an adversary, we understand the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) used by attackers to bypass corporate defenses in place.
Our experience across various sectors
Our Pen Testing Services
- Protect your business against evolving network & infrastructure threats
- Check services, patching, passwords, configurations & hardening issues
- Internal, external, network segregation & device reviews
- PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR Compliance support
- Helps shape IT strategy & investments
Recent Blog Entries
We have explained endpoint security in detail which is the process of ensuring that all the endpoints or end-user devices like workstations, laptops and mobile devices are protected from advanced cyber threats.
We have explained GDPR Statement in detail which is a way to inform people about the actions your organisation has made to fulfil the high standards of the GDPR.
Cyber security vulnerability is a weakness in critical or non-critical assets that could be exploited. Learn about types of vulnerabilities in cyber security, vulnerability management and more in this article.
What are SAST DAST and IAST? Learn about all Application Security Testing methodologies and find out which is the best choice for you.
To stay ahead of the expanding regulatory requirements, organisations must adopt a security-first approach to cybersecurity in order to prepare for shifting cybersecurity compliance requirements.
Typosquatting is a form of cybersquatting or domain squatting in which the typo-squatter will register malicious website domain names that are typos or misspellings of popular websites.