SME cyber security shouldn’t be a challenge for small business owners. Be it be remote working staff, third parties relationships or online retailer – there are compelling reasons why SME’s can’t ignore cyber security.
We will not share your details with third parties.
There is no absolute failsafe. If anyone says there is, they don’t understand risk management.
- Business disruption
- Reputational damage
- Data loss & regulatory fines
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Relationships
SME Service Offerings
We review all your most valuable assets, identify the areas of greatest risk and prepare you for the most common cyber attacks.
- Help with Cyber Essentials Certification
- Prepare against common attacks
- Ideal for 1-5 employees
SME Health Check
We review your major assets and the security of your communication controls, helping you to achieve your own Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
- Security Health Check and onsite debrief
- Help achieve Cyber Essentials Plus
- Phishing Testing
We review all your most valuable assets to identify your highest risk areas and determine the right approach to optimise your security, with an IT Health Check and Managed Services quarterly.
- SME Health Check included
- Managed Phishing and Open Source Intel
- Managed Services – Network and Applications
Minimise costs, maximise efficiency.
SME Health Check
- Perimeter Firewall & Internet Gateway
- Secure Configuration
- Access Control
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
- Security Awareness Workshop
- Phishing campaigns quarterly
- Open Source Intelligence Gathering (OSINT) quarterly
- Scanning of internet-facing infrastructure and applications quarterly