Information security awareness training should be free for all
knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.
Get in touch
FREE Information Security Awareness Training Resources
For years, we have been performing technical security assessments around the globe for organisations of varying sizes and sectors. Providing independent advice has been at the forefront of our thought process. As we celebrate October as Cyber Security Awareness Month, to spread more awareness around safeguarding sensitive information, our Cyber Security Awareness Essentials Kit contains 15+ resources such as:
- Cyber Crime Helpful Resources
- Work From Home Checklist for Individuals
- Remote Working – Prepare Your Business
- Securing Your Kids Online (PDF document with hyperlinks to resources)
- Image Quotes
- Insider Threats, Password Tips
- Password Protection Checklist, Social Media Safety & More
We have shared real-life examples of phishing emails which are a serious problem for both businesses and consumers. Read our article to learn how to prevent phishing attacks.
A data breach may not only damage your computer system or IT infrastructure, but it may also destroy your brand reputation. The consequences of a …
WAAP stands for web application and API protection. As you can notice that this WAAP term is made of two different terms Web Application and …