Information security awareness training should be free for all
knowledge or perception of a situation or fact.
FREE Information Security Awareness Training Resources
For years, we have been performing technical security assessments around the globe for organisations of varying sizes and sectors. Providing independent advice has been at the forefront of our thought process. As we celebrate October as Cyber Security Awareness Month, to spread more awareness around safeguarding sensitive information, our Cyber Security Awareness Essentials Kit contains 15+ resources such as:
- Cyber Crime Helpful Resources
- Work From Home Checklist for Individuals
- Remote Working – Prepare Your Business
- Securing Your Kids Online (PDF document with hyperlinks to resources)
- Image Quotes
- Insider Threats, Password Tips
- Password Protection Checklist & More
Information Security Insights & Education
Read all about basics of spoofing, types and examples of attacks and spoofing techniques, followed by prevention measures.
Vulnerable websites are built for beginners who are learning ethical hacking to test their skills. We have mentioned a few of such best sites in our article.
Learn about vulnerability exploitation which is when an attacker uses certain techniques, pieces of code or methods to take advantage of an existing vulnerability and target the IT system.
Our other blogs and articles are primarily security-focused – this is non-technical yet relevant, one of the issues that I felt and intended to explore
To stay ahead of the expanding regulatory requirements, organisations must adopt a security-first approach to cybersecurity in order to prepare for shifting cybersecurity compliance requirements.
Explore forest-wide and domain-wide Active Directory FSMO roles and how they work.
A CASB or cloud access security brokers are a cloud-based or on-premise cyber security solution which is deployed between users and cloud services.
Learn about the rainbow table attack which is a type of dictionary attack that uses precomputed tables of data to reduce the time required to crack passwords.
Information Security Services
- Protect your business against evolving network & infrastructure threats
- Check services, patching, passwords, configurations & hardening issues
- Internal, external, network segregation & device reviews
- PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR Compliance support
- Helps shape IT strategy & investments